In her role as Executive Director, Sarah Mann supervises staff conducting grant writing and administration. She is directly responsible for providing technical and planning assistance to the region as well as developing the region’s Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy that is submitted to the U.S. Department of Commerce, Economic Development Administration. Sarah works daily with community and economic development officials to help lead growth in the seven county region and has held multiple training, education and planning events for the region. After completing a yearlong leadership program through Delta Regional Authority, she is a member of the Delta Leadership Network. As a volunteer, Mann has taught Junior Achievement classes in a wide variety of grade levels at Edwards County Schools. Topics taught include: My Community, My Region, My Country, Personal Finance, the global economy, and “It’s My Future”.
• M.B.A., Business Administration, University of Southern Indiana
• B.S., Health Services Administration
• Connect SI – Board of Directors Member
• Southern Alliance of Illinois, Junior Achievement of Southwest Indiana – Board Member
• Grayville CUSD #1 Board of Education (2015-Present)
• Michael Burrows Sholarship Foundation, Officer
• Delta Leadership Network